Wireless Portable Flat Panel Detector for Digital Radiography
VIVIX-S 1417W is a Vieworks' 14" x 17" flat panel detector for general radiographic applications using its unique image processing system. With the size the same as that of CR cassette or films, it fits into existing bucky trays. It is easy to acquire and instantly transmit images to the DICOM server through Wi-Fi network. The battery charger can recharge up to 3 batteries at the same time within 2 hours. An additional tether cable connection to the detector can also recharge the battery without removing it from the detector.
Inside AP TM enables customers to take X-ray examinations directly to a computer or a laptop with Wi-Fi connection. In case of disconnection of Wi-Fi network between the detector and the image acquisition software, the detector can save up to 100 images at its on-board memory. After resuming communication with the detector, all saved images can be transmitted to the software. VIVIX-S 1417W is available in both CsI and GADOX scintillator types.
- Wide active area of 14" x 17"
- High spatial resolution with 140um pixel array
- Wi-Fi data transfer with dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Stable and reliable automatic exposure detection (Anytime TM )
- Direct communication with smart devices (Inside AP TM )
- Viewer software running on Windows TM OS (VXvue TM )